www.ceodelhi.nic.in CEO Delhi Voter ID/EPIC Correction-Change in Name, Spellings or Objection in Electoral Roll Apply Online

1. Voter ID Card

Voter ID Card Administrator Staff Member

IN STATE OF DELHI ONLINE CORRECTION OR OBJECTION IN PARTICULARS ENTERED IN VOTER ID CARD
    The office of chief Electoral officer has realized the guidelines to make changes in voter ID card. Only front portion corrections will be rectified of the voter ID card. The corrections on the front page will be such as name, address, gender, date of birth, and wrong photo. The correction on the back portion of voter id card , according to the CEO. No fee should be charged if correction is made within one year in this card but the correction is made after one year or if the card is damaged then RS 25 to be charged. You can also update your important details in your voter id card like change of address or surname after marriage of a girl. If there is any wrong entry in your voter id card then you have to correct them , otherwise you have to face some problems in the works where otter id card is used s important document.

WHICH FORM TO FILL FOR OBJECTION IN PARTICULARS ENTER IN VOTER ID CARD
    If you want to make changes / want to correct entries in your voter id card . You need to fill form no 8 . form no 8 is prescribed for correction of particulars in electoral roll.

DETAILS WHICH YOU CAN CORRECT / CHANGED
    A. Name ( full name ) first or last amen both can be changed

B. Residential address can be changed

C. Parents name / Husband name

D. Date of birth of applicant

E. Gender

F. Photograph

WHICH STEPS TO BE TAKEN FOR CHANGING PARTICULAR ENTRY IN VOTER ID CARD
    Applicant for changing particular entries in voter id card , you need to follows the given procedures:

1. Applicant you can apply online or offline by both the ways . The government of Delhi provides both the ways. If applicant want to apply online , then do E – registration on the CEO website or want to apply offline then need to take application form. Can take application form BLO ( Booth Level Officer) office or can download it from website of CEO .
    2. Apply online or offline in both the process , next fill all information in the form like name, father name, address , phone number etc.

3. In online process , next upload your recent photograph or documents and after all this , click on submit option for submission of application form. in offline process , affix documents copy with application form . submit it to the BLO office to your region.

IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REQUIRED
    (A) Give a copy of mark sheet of 10 th or 12 th class , if wants to make change in birth date.

(B) Any proof of residence , you can use any documents as driving license, ration card, PAN card, passport , electricity bill etc.

(C) Your recent photograph if want to change in photo .

Dear guest , if you have any further query regarding making changing in voter ID card or objection ion particulars enter in voter id card , then you can visit to the official website of department of CEO ( Commission of Election Officer) Delhi . We hope you are satisfied from our given information.

2. guest

guest New Member

I WANT TO CHANGE IN NAMES FIRST ALPHABETS

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

If I am bornin Delhi but married in Himachal Pradesh, do I have to change my permanent address? Accordingly do I have to change my voting place?