How to apply for Duplicate Voter ID card in Assam state

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi New Member

HOW TO APPLY FOR DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN THE STATE OF ASSAM

Assam is the state which is situated on the north east India. The total area covered by the state is {thirty thousand two hundred eighty five} kilometers square. On the east region of India seven states together made Seven Sister States are Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, and Meghalaya. The state of Assam is known for its Assam tea, Assam silk. The state is first established on 1912. The largest city of the state is Guwahati and the capital city is Dispur. And the total districts of the state are thirty two. The current Governor of the state Assam is Padmanabha Balakrishna Archarya. And the current Chief Minister of the state is Tarun Gogoi, belongs to the Indian national Congress. The total population of the state is 31,205,576.
    The state of Assam has unicameral legislature. The major political parties of the state are Indian National Congress, Bharatiya Janata Party, Communist Party of India, Asom Gana Parishad, Asom Gana Parishad (progressive), Communist party of India (Marxist), Autonomous State Demand Committee, Bodo People’s Progressive Front, Purbanchaliya Loka Parishad, Trinamul Gana Parishad, and United Minority Front. The election of Assam state is conducted according to the rules of Indian Constitution. The total constituencies of the state are {one hundred twenty six}. In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Bharatiya Janata Party won almost 50% seats that are seven seats from total 14 seats. And Indian National Congress party won 3 seats and Indian United Democratic Front won 3 seats. The INC party also has stronghold in the State Assam and got victory in 2009 year Lok Sabha elections of the state, the INC won 7 seats, 4 seats are won by BJP and remaining seats are won by other regional political parties. The Lok sabha elections 2014 of the Assam state were held in three phases. The official languages of the state are Bengali and English.

PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN ASSAM STATE

First you have to visit to the local Police Station and file a complaint and also take a copy of FIR it is helpful in future.

After it take application form 002 of duplicate voter ID card from your nearest Chief election Commission and request for form 002. After it enter all mandatory details in form and affix documents as an Identification proof and hard copy of FIR.

When complete with above procedures, recheck all details and submit it to election commission and take receipt containing application ID. And within 30 to 45 days you will receive your new copy of voter ID card.

CONTACT DETAILS OF CEO ASSAM STATE

The current Chief Electoral Officer of state Assam is Shri Vijayendra. He has the responsible to manage and organizing elections in Assam state. In case of nay problem you can visit to CEO office and take help of staff of CEO Assam.

Address: 4th floor, Block C, New Secretariat Building, Dispur
    State: Assam
    Phone number: 2262703 (STD code 0361)
    E Mail Address:

In this guide we provide you step by step procedures how to apply for duplicate voter ID card. You can follow these steps to get duplicate voter ID card. Thank you

2. guest

guest New Member

Dear Sir,
    I have my voter ID card in which my name and father's name was incorrect.I have applied for correction.The correction was made accordingly.But I am not receiving my corrected voter ID card.Please suggest how to get it.
    bharalijewel@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Dear Sir,
    I have my voter ID card in which my name and father's name was incorrect.I have applied for correction.The correction was made accordingly.But I am not receiving my corrected voter ID card.Please suggest how to get it.

4. guest

guest New Member

how can i make the changes on eipc

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017