How to apply Duplicate Voter ID card in Uttar Pradesh state, Election Card Lost Get Second Copy

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi New Member

HOW TO APPLY FOR DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN UTTAR PRADESH STATE

The state of Uttar Pradesh is established on 1937, 1st April. And it is also renamed in the year of 1950. Lucknow is the capital of this state. Some major cities which are known as industrial states are Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Allahabad, Moradabad, Bareilly, Aligarh, Sonbhadra and Varanasi. It is bordered with Rajasthan from west, Uttarakhand and Nepal from north, Bihar from east and Madhya Pradesh from south. It covers almost 243290 kilometers square. It is one of the largest states of India on basis of area. The state has several tourism destinations, religious, natural and historical are as Agra, Varanasi, Piprahwa, Kaushambi, Kanpur, Ballia, Shravasti, Kushinagar, Luchnow, Jhansi, Allahabad, Budaun, Meerut & Mathura, Jaunpur. In this state, 199581477 total residents living. The total are of the state is divided into 18 divisions and it is further divided into seventy five districts. The 18 divisions are Saharanpur, Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow, Devipatan, basti, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Aligarh, Agra, Kanpur, Faizabad, Azamgarh, Jhansi Chitrakoot, Allahabad, Varanasi, Mirzapur.
    The state Uttar Pradesh is an active political state. There are so many political parties are active in this state but some are main which are Indian National Congress, Bharatiya Janata Party, Bahujan Samaj Party, Samajwadi Party, Communist Party of India, Rashtriya Lok Dal. Uttar Pradesh has total 80 Parliamentary constituencies, from them 17 constituency’s seats are reserved for Scheduled caste candidates. The current Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh state is Akhilesh Yadav from Samajwadi Party. And the Governor of the state is Ram Naik.
    The state of Uttar Pradesh has Bicameral legislature with two houses are Lower and Upper house. The lower house is Vidhan Sabha and upper house is Vidhan Parishad. In the year 1967, the state in Vidhan Sabha has four hundred thirty one members. And now in Vidhan Sabha has four hundred four members and in Vidhan Parishad has one hundred members.

PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN UTTAR PRADESH

Applicants first you have to visit to your local Police station and file a complaint and take a copy of it. Copy of FIR is needed in future processing’s. After filing FIR, visit to your nearest Election Office as BLO, ERO. Or you can also fill duplicate application form for voter ID card.

For online procedures, need to open official website of CEO Uttar Pradesh state from here:

On this page option of downloading application form is given, open it and provide this page

There are several applications forms with description and their uses. We need only form 001 for filing application for duplicate voter ID card. Click to it.

Application form 001 for duplicate voter ID card:

Download it directly from here and take print of it. After it fill it completely with all details and affix with it all documents as Identity proof and FIR copy received from Police station. Submit them to BLO and take receipt and confirm about the time of receiving application.

Time to time you can also check your application status also online through this page

Click to this page and enter following details as district, assembly constituency, type of form, applicant name and click to Show button and on next page check your application status.

In case of any inconvenience or any other problem from staff of Election office, you can visit to the CEO office:

Address: 4th floor, Vikas Bhawan, Hazratganj, Lucknow
    State: Uttar Pradesh
    Pin code: 226001
    Office number: 2611226 (STD code 0522)
    Fax number: 2614193, 2230073, 2610262 (STD code 0522)
    Call center / Voter help line number: 18001801950

In the above guide you get all the step by step procedures from starting to last which help you to apply for duplicate voter ID card in the state of Uttar Pradesh. We hope that you are satisfied from this guide. Thank you

2. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir ,

My voter id card forget me in Mumbai ,please make my voter id card .
    my name - Ramsharan tiwari'
    father name -Govind tiwari
    village - pacharaon
    Post - Pacharaon
    Dist - varanasi
    Police station - Chaubepur .
    My Mobile no. 9702392835.

Thank....

3. guest

guest New Member

But I am in Mumbai.

===============================
  4. guest

guest New Member

Hello sir .. i need to get the duplicate copy of my election card what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir ,

My voter id card forget me in Noida ,please make my voter id card .
    my name - Gayatri Devi
    Husband name - Lal Bahadur Maurya
    village - Noida , Sector 15
    Post - Dadri
    Dist - Gautam Budh Nagar
    Police station - Sector - 20
    My Mobile no. 9953876985

6. guest

guest New Member

sir my voter card missing me in mumbai please my voter id card my name umesh kumar prajapati.village vinda .post surahi .police station phulpur dist varanasi. my mobile no 9960568243/7058518243

7. guest

guest New Member

ok my nmbr 8011101144