Apply for Duplicate Copy of Voter ID Card in Madhya Pradesh CEO Dept Form-002 Download in ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in Chief Electoral Officer MP EPIC Issue & Contact Details

1. ATiwari

ATiwari Member

Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is popularly known as Voter ID Card or Election Card in India. As we know that it is a major document for all of us, it is an identity and residence proof of people. Without of having an Election Card, the citizen cannot participate in any elections. Every Indian citizen should apply for Voter ID Card after completed 18 years of age. But sometimes we lost/theft/damaged voting card by mistake then in such case, the citizen can apply for duplicate EPIC as soon as possible.

In Madhya Pradesh State, the Chief Electoral Officer provides all services related to EPIC like Inclusion of name in Electoral Roll, Registration of Overseas Electors in the Voter List, Deletion of the name in Electoral List, Correction in Election Card, Change Address in Voter ID Card, Obtain Duplicate Photo Identity Card etc. The CEO has been launched the official web portal to improving communication to electors of Madhya Pradesh. It works under the Election Commission of India (ECI).

Application for Issue of Duplicate Elector’s Photo Identity Card in Madhya Pradesh State

Any Indian citizen whose name is already included in the electoral roll and has lost/destroyed/mutilated their original Voter ID Card can apply for Duplicate one. First of all, the applicant will have to visit the local Police Station and lodge a FIR. Keep one copy of FIR safe and enclosed in the application. The application must be filed in Form-002. It is available on the official website of CEO (MP). The applicant can apply for duplicate EPIC either by online or by offline both ways. But here we are telling you the offline way.

The applicant can download the “Application Form 002” from the official website of CEO, whether in English or Hindi and download it as per their convenience.
    Required Documents for Obtain Duplicate Election Card-
    1. Application in prescribed proforma (Form 002)
    2. One passport size recent photograph of applicant
    3. Voter’s Photo Identity Card (If available in any condition)
    4. Required FIR report copy of local police station in case of lost or theft.
    5. Applicant’s identity proof is required such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Indian Passport, Ration Card or any other government identity card.

The Procedure to fill Form-002 for Issuance Elector’s Photo Identity Card (Madhya Pradesh)

The application for issue of Duplicate EPIC to be filled by Elector. Please fill it up carefully and use capital letters. The application form is divided into 5 part, here we are going to provide you all the details one by one.

(A) First of all, Fill the State or Union Territories Details-
    • The applicant will have to enter their State/UT (Code and Name)
    • Then enter Assembly Constituency (Number & Name)
    • Fill up the District name
    • Also, fill up the campaign ID number

(B) Please fill the Elector’s particulars (To be filled by Elector)-
    • Firstly enter the elector’s full name
    • Then enter the Voter’s Photo Identity Card number of original one
    • Please fill the applicant’s Father’s/Mother’s/Husband’s name
    • Fill the full address of applicant like Street/Mohalla/Area, Town/Village, Pincode, Police Station and District name.
    • Write the reason for applying for a Duplicate Card e.g. due to lost/theft/damaged.
    • In the next section, tick the appropriate box i.e. you returned your mutilated card (if available) or if found somewhere then must be returned then enter the Date, Place, and Signature of Elector.

(C) Authentication for Issue of EPIC-
    • This part will be filled by Electoral Registration Officer’s Team.

(D) EPIC Details-
    • This part will be filled by Photography Team, you will be notified to Date of Photography.

(E) Acknowledgment of EPIC by the Elector-
    • When you will be received a duplicate Voter ID Card, you will have to enter the date and do your signature or thumb impression.

Once all process is done, submit it along with the supporting documents to the office of ERO/ARO or any Booth Level Officer of the area. While providing the material, also collect the acknowledgment receipt for further assistance. The concerned officer will come to your registered home address for verification. After completed verification, you will be issued a duplicate EPIC in your name.

Note: - If you still available your mutilated election card, in the condition of people can see the EPIC number, Voter’s name or Photograph. In such case, you don’t require to FIR report from local Police Station.

Contact Details of CEO, Madhya Pradesh-
    Name: - Mr. S. S. Bansal (IAS)
    Designation: - Joint Chief Electoral Officer (MP)
    Phone Number: - 0755-2550446
    Fax Number: - 0755-2555162
    Email ID: - chiefelectoralofficermp@gmail.com

2. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir.

I Request you to please my voter id card in mistake by DOB so please sir solve my problem and my DOB

Thanks Regard

My Voter id card No.SHO0939587
    Block BARWAHA
    Dist.Khargone
    MP.India
    Contact No.9669154452
    Mail:-firojsheikh96@gmail.com

3. guest

guest New Member

MY NAME SUNIL KUMAR ,MY ORIGINAL VOTER CARD HAS BEEN WASOUT ,I ANT DUPLICATE VOTER IT
    REQUEST GIVE PERMISSION TO SEND ME

4. guest

guest New Member

I lost my card a few days back. Please tell that how I can get the new copy?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

Kya main apna voter id card jaldi se jaldi banwa sakta hu election ki date aane wali hai.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017